Blog Archive

Sunday, August 7

Now that the Archive is finished...

It is really early Sunday morning, and as this blog is now created, I can rest from my labours. (Unlike God in the beginning, I'll leave it for others to grade my handiwork!) The "archive" posts relate back to the 2nd Iraq War and were kindly erased by the inJesus webmaster, when they started charging subscriptions.

Today, in purging my inbox of several thousand emails, I retrieved at least some of the posts, so have put them up on the blog for "safe keeping." The best article from that period I can't find right now - it was my report of the National Prayer Breakfast where Anne Graham Lotz was the keynote speaker, not that long after 9/11. When it comes to light, I'll post it up. Some of my writing from years ago is still on another server (Hi Barb!!) so watch the "links" sidebar thingie, and I'll put a link there.. in due course. I am not the most organised individual, which is why an easy to update blog such as this is so great!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Looking forward to reading your article on the Prayer breakfast with Anne Lotz. Watching for your links to Columbine articles and other writings.